The American Heart Association and Athens CPR are transitioning to eCards. To receive your AHA course completion eCard, you must provide a valid email address then claim your eCard.
You will have access to print your card as often as you need it at no charge. Replacement card fees will apply if the email is lost and the eCard (email) must be reissued.
Steps to claim your E-card:
- After successfully completing a course, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com (American Heart Association)
- Click on the link in the email that says “Click here to claim your eCard”.
- Verify the information on your Student Profile page is correct (first name, last name, email). If incorrect, you can edit on this page before you claim the card.
- Click on Skip & Continue at the bottom of the page or complete the Rate your AHA Class survey and click on Submit.
- To print your eCard, click on View Full Size or View Wallet.
- You will receive another email from firstname.lastname@example.org thanking you for claiming your eCard with a link to all your claimed eCards.
- AFTER you claim the card: you can VERIFY, view, and/or print your eCards at any time in the future, go to the website heart.org/cpr/mycards and login using your email and security answer.
Didn’t receive your eCard to the email address you provided?
- First – make sure you check your Spam folder.
- Contact your course instructor.
Note: If you are having technical/computer issues with claiming your eCard, please call the AHA tech support line at 888-242-8883 (M-F 8 am – 5 pm CST). Technical support for the American Heart Association® eCard is provided by the American Heart Association.
The American Red Cross makes CPR certification fast, simple and easy. And with Red Cross Digital Certificates you’ll get anytime, anywhere access to your certificates; plus the ability to print, share, and download them wherever and whenever you like. Digital certificates can be viewed, printed or shared online and can be accessed anytime through your Red Cross Account. Each certificate includes a unique ID and a QR code which meets employment requirements and allows employers to easily confirm your certificate is valid. Class participants and employers can visit redcross.org/confirm and enter the ID found on the digital certificate (or scan the QR code with a standard QR reader using a smart device) to access a copy of the valid certificate with student training information.
Note: Certificates are available within 72 hours of course completion. If you took the class on May 31, 2019 and your certificate was issued 72 hours later, on June 3, 2019 the Month drop-down to find your certificate.